How Server Security Services Protect Your Servers
Server security services protect servers by ensuring the security and accessibility of data. As it is known, malware is emerging every day and websites are being attacked. Server security services ensure that our customers' servers are secure. Comprehensive server security services are offered that provide 360-degree security to servers. In this regard, basic security duties should be examined in order for people to feel comfortable.
How to Ensure Full Protection in Server Security Services
The main purpose of providing complete protection with server security services is to protect servers from attacks and malware. In this direction, vulnerable processes and attacks should be monitored 24/7 to check whether there are any violations. For this reason, periodic server audits are carried out to detect the violation.
How to Ensure Network Security
Network security is essential for comprehensive protection. Because the network is one of the easiest entry points for attackers. That's why our first move to ensure your server security with server security services is to prevent all unwanted ports from being accessed from the external network. In this way, the server network is secured. Other steps taken to ensure network security include:
- We design network systems by separating confidential data from the public network. Changing network settings is one of the most important steps in maintaining security. In this way, we provide defense against large attacks.
- Regularly monitoring network traffic is one of the most important moves we make at this point. In this way, attacking IPs and port scanning entries are blocked by us.
- With firewalls and other tools, we block direct access to back-end servers.
How to Ensure Web Server Security?
Web server security is another important point. Because it causes exposure to various attacks that can affect internet applications and databases. The things for web server security can be listed as follows:
- An important step we have taken at this point is the customised security rules such as mod-security. In this way, web transactions are limited by us to only those that are necessary.
- All processes and installations are scanned in real time to be able to detect and block malicious ones.
- Limiting the resource allowance per user is another step in ensuring web server security. In this way, it prevents a single user from abusing the entire web server.
- We restrict user permissions. In this way, we prevent a user from seeing another user's data.
- We perform many activities to protect web servers, such as deleting malicious files, enabling DDoS protection, enforcing SSL encryption, etc.
- We monitor web traffic and anomalies in log files. Monitoring with the latest security patches and keeping the software up to date helps prevent malware from happening to us.
- As part of server security services, we configure WAF and malware scanners to block attacks. In this way, all attack patterns are blocked and signature databases are used to prevent widespread attacks.
Can't find the information you are looking for?
Create a Support Ticket